Ensuring outstanding levels of executive leadership is fast becoming one of the most critical challenges that organisations face.
Continuous globalisation, increased speed of technology innovation and fast paced levels of change create constantly growing challenges for the leadership teams of every organisation, both when setting strategic direction and building an organisation to deliver it.
In this continuously evolving environment it is vital to strike the right balance between preserving the core and developing the new. Talent needs to be at the heart of this re‑adjustment – ensuring continuity through developing internal leadership capability and creating opportunities for strategic development through proactively bringing talent through and into an organisation.
The external environment does not make this easy. Growth markets feed on domestic talent pools, the demand for innovative, technically competent executives and global talent – talent is mobile as never before.
The questions every business leader should be asking are:
- Do we have the best possible executive team for our business?
- Is our executive team able to interpret future context and create a coherent set of strategies?
- Are they working effectively together to provide direction?
- Are we identifying the critical skills and capabilities needed to deliver our strategy?
- Are our people focused on the right performance priorities?
- Are we doing enough to nurture talent?
- Do we know where our future leaders will come from?
We are partnering with our clients in answering these questions and finding innovative solutions for their talent issues.
Our specialisms in global HR and organisational psychology combined with our long business history afford us advantages in partnering with our clients and tackling these talent issues. We strike a balance between utilising foundational principals and embracing new thinking focused on these core solutions:
HR and Talent strategy Consulting
CEO succession planning
Top Team assessment and alignment